Date(s): May 10 & May 11, 2014 - 8:30 AM
Location: Fort ORD
Event Fee: $16.00 per event
2014 Ft. Ord Cycling Course Map
2013 Cycling Course Map: Time Trials course is 2.5 km to the turn-around - it will be 2 laps of same course to make the 10 km distanceEvents: 10K Time Trial, 5K Time Trial
- All cycling events will be conducted in accordance with U.S. Cycling Federation (USCF) rules, except as modified herein.
- Helmets are mandatory and must conform to U.S. Cycling regulations.
- Multigear (free wheel) bikes with front and rear brakes are required. Fixed gear and recumbent bicycles are not permitted. All bicycles must be certified by race officials prior to the competition.
- There may be no protective shield, faring or other device on any part of the bicycle (including, but not limited to, the frame, wheels, handlebars, chainwheel or accessories) that has the effect of reducing air resistance, except those allowed by the USCF.
- Once the clock begins, your time is running and will not be adjusted. No restarts are permitted.
- Rider shall be held by an official at the start but shall be neither restrained nor pushed.
- Riders must stay to the right except when overtaking another rider. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- No rider shall take pace behind another rider closer than 25 meters (80 feet) ahead, or 2 meters (7 feet) to the side. A rider who is observed taking pace shall receive a time penalty.