Rick Milam Memorial Track & Field Meet
Date(s): May 10, 2014 - 8:00 AM
Location: College of San Mateo Track, 1700 West Hillsdale Blvd. San Mateo
Event Fees: $6.00 per event
Schedule of Events
Javelin 8:30 am
Shot Put 9:00am
Pole Vault 9:00 am
Hammer 11:00 am
High Jump 11:30am
Triple Jump 12:00
4x100m Relays 12:10pm
5000m Race Walk 12:30
- Schedule may change due to number of entries.
- 4 attempts in the Field Events.
- Athletes in Field Events may be seeded in flights by age in the SP,DT,JT,HT,LJ,TJ to help meet management, depending on the number of entries.
- Competitors must not wear clothing that could impede the view of the judges. Athlete Bibs will be worn on the front.
- Bibs will be color coded by age group to help competitors identify each group.
- Weigh In's will open at 8:00am.
Format: For field events, if there are more than 12 athletes in any age division, a qualifying round may be held. For track events, the number of heats will be determined based on the number of entries. The 1500-meters will be a timed final event.
- This meet will be conducted in accordance with USA Track & Field rules, except as modified herein.
- Following are the weights of the various implements (subject to change) to be used for each gender and age division:
Age Division Discus Hammer Javelin Shotput M50-54 1.5 kg 6kg 700g 6kg M55-59 1.5 kg 6kg 700g 6kg M60-64 1.0 kg 5kg 600g 5kg M65-69 1.0 kg 5kg 600g 5kg M70-74 1.0 kg 4kg 500g 4kg M75-79 1.0 kg 4kg 500g 4kg M80+ 1.0 kg 3kg 400g 3kg W50-54 1.0 kg 3kg 500g 3kg W55-59 1.0 kg 3kg 500g 3kg W60-74 1.0 kg 3kg 400g 3kg W75+ .75 kg 2kg 400g 2kg
- The competitors must not wear clothing that could impede the view of the judges.
Track & Field 2013 Results (Revised 5/21/2013)